KnowMyMeds and SmartList are trademarks of ActualMeds Corporation. Visit www.actualmeds.com for more information about the technology and solutions for primary care practices and the enterprise.
Put the SmartList ™ underlying technology to work for your organization.
- Interoperable with your EMR and PHRs using CCR and HL-7
- Powerful rules-based software captures Observations of Daily Living, Symptoms and Conditons, Biometric Measurements, and Medications from patient and/or caregiver
- Robust messaging platform enables coordination of care plans
Clinical trials have demonstrated improved patient outcomes
In an NIH sponsored clinical trial of older adult patients with hypertension and other chronic conditions , the Smart List intervention as compared with the standard of care:
- Accelerated patients time to blood pressure target and improved adherence across all drugs in the study.
- Blood pressure was lowered twice as much and it was done with fewer drugs and at lower doses.
An affordable solution that can generate reimbursement for its use and help to streamline primary care practices
- Medication risk assessment can be used to manage patient populations.
- Solution also supports Medication Reconciliations and Medication Therapy Management.
Tell Me More – we can contact you with more information.